Most people believe that men's sexual performance and sexual function issues must be cured by medication, such as Viagra. However, a natural and home-made remedy is just as effective, if not better. That is because this remedy is made from aphrodisiacs, which encourages sexual feelings.
Here's how to make the homemade Viagra:
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Cut the watermelon in tiny pieces.
- Blend the pieces of watermelon until you get watermelon juice, about a liter of it.
- Put the juice in a pot and boil it for several minutes.
- Add the lemon juice to the watermelon juice.
- Mix the juices well and boil until the whole amount reduces to a half.
- Set the mixture aside for an hour, so that it cools down.
- Pour the juice in a clean glass bottle.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Watermelon is great for your health. Specifically, for sexual health, it contains lycopene and citruline. Both of these nutrients are aphrodisiacs and improve your sexual performance.
When preparing to consume this mixture, be sure to limit your intake of sugars and salts, as they can reduce the effects.
Consume any amount of this drink, starting from 2 tbsp to 1/3 of a cup. This should be taken in the morning, on an empty stomach, or in the evening. When consumed on a regular basis, you will soon notice an increase in your sexual potency and performance. Both men and women, alike, can benefit from this drink, regardless of age.
Disclaimer: The materials and the information contained on Natural Cures channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.
Images licensed under CC: